Τρίτη 12 Φεβρουαρίου 2013

Total eclipse (of the heart) 2012 (Hosted in Athens/Association of greek archeologists)


"TOTAL ECLIPSE (OF THE HEART)" Juliette Blightman & Margarita Bofiliou, Berlin December 2008. -Now everything is new, and all I 've learned has overturned. -A grown up woman should never fall so easily. You 're looking for somewhere to belong, living in different ways, usually when things has gone this far people tend to disappear. -Your love is like a shadow on me all of the time. If only you were here tonight...In the world of a day all the things that you said were "I need a miracle". -Day and night I 'm always by your side, as I reach out to you saying I 'm so confused, I 'm trapped! -Run, run, run to make your heart shake! -There 's nothing I can do to keep from feeling moody. -Time after time it 's good to pretend. -But I couldn’t 't find a way, so I 'll settle for one day to believe in you, if your answer 's kind. -There 's no comfort in the truth. -Strange, I 'm miles away, I 've got sun, I 've got rain, never older always the same, like the man who dies everyday. Are you just having fun? I don't mean to make demands but the word and the deed go hand in hand. -Maybe I didn't treat you quite as good as I should. -It 's like a version of love that seems to be true. In the night I dream of love so true... -To understand the difference between lovers and fakes the light guides my way, as the night meets the day I 'm still searching.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου